Absolute Outdoor Onyx Review
** Affiliate disclosure. This web site is supported by its awesome audience. When you click or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Nitty Gritty
- Mid level price $100 – $150
- Inflates in water or when manually pulled.
- Fits larger individuals well (300 pds).
- No reflective material on life jacket.
- US Coast Guard Approved.
- Comes in multiple colors.
Absolute Outdoor Onyx Details
The Absolute Outdoor Onyx Life Jacket has a comfortable neoprene neckline and soft inflation handle. It is suitable for adults over 80 lbs and automatically inflates when the wearer is immersed in water. The inflatable jacket has a jerk-to-inflate handle and auto/manual inflation options. It is light weight and has a low profile. Although it is a bit expensive, it is worth the price.
The Absolute Outdoor Onyx is a top selling life jacket on the market. It offers excellent protection and comfort. It is compact in size and has dual inflation mechanisms that make it ideal for most anglers. The vest inflates automatically or manually, making it easy to deploy when you are submerged in water. Its 22.5 lb buoyancy keeps you comfortable and safe in water, no matter the temperature.
The Absolute Outdoor Onyx manual inflatable life jacket is extremely comfortable to wear, despite the fact that it is made of thin neoprene fabric. It is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard as a Type V PFD, but is still suitable for most types of boating. It features dual inflation capabilities, so you can choose to manually inflate it or have it automatically deflate when you are submerged.
The Absolute Outdoor Onyx Chinook Manual Inflatable Life Jacket is also available in different colors. It is an extremely comfortable and flexible life jacket that is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard. It is perfect for fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. It is lightweight and breathable, and it can be used in almost all kinds of outdoor activities. Unlike its automatic counterpart, this life jacket is designed to be incredibly flexible.
The Absolute Outdoor Onyx is one of the most popular life jackets available on the market. It has a slim design and is perfect for most anglers. It has a dual inflation system and can be manually inflated or auto-deploy upon immersion. This is a top choice for anglers.
- U. S. Coast guard approved type V life jacket/personal flotation device (PFD) with type III performance
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the “jerk to inflate” handle
- Lightweight, comfortable, slender design keeps you cool in warm weather
- Age 16+, over 80 lbs.
- Mfg Part 132000-500-004-15
- Stretchable Flex-Back insert
- Convertible from automatic/manual to manual only inflation
- Low profile design keeps you cool in warm weather
- Protective cover uses 200 denier nylon ripstop and 200 denier nylon oxford
- Use A/M Rearming Kit 1352
Rick is the head writer at MaydayMarine.com Rick creates product review and ranking content in the maritime industry. His focus is mainly on safety offshore at MayDayMarine.com