Bluestorm Gear Atmos 40 Review
** Affiliate disclosure. This web site is supported by its awesome audience. When you click or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Nitty Gritty
- Midlevel price range $150 – $200
- US Coast Guard Approved
- Large zippered front pouch for phone, keys, etc.
- Hi level of buoyancy for larger individuals.
- Inflates when immersed in water or by manual activation.
- Comes in multiple colors.
- 1 YR warranty.
Bluestorm Gear Atmos 40
The USCG-approved Bluestorm Gear Atmos 40 Life Jacket is an inflatable model perfect for kayaking, sailing, and general boating. Its air chamber makes it easy to wear and is perfect for general boating. It comes in a variety of colors to match any outfit. If you’re in need of a new life jacket, this one is an excellent choice. If you’re in the market for a new one, consider the Atmos 40.
The USCG-approved Bluestorm Atmos 40 collection is an inflatable Type II life jacket that has been designed for unexpected use in the water. Its ergonomic design and quick drying ability make it a comfortable and efficient choice for a variety of water activities and everyday use. It also features a 3D mesh collar to reduce neck moisture and chafing. Its USCG-approved ATMOS 40 has a streamlined design that’s comfortable to wear all day.
The ATMOS 40 Automatic/Manual Inflatable PFD Life Jacket from Bluestorm is a USCG-approved Type II inflatable life jacket. It’s lightweight, cool, and comfortable, making it ideal for all-day wear and water sports. It has a Japanese heritage that adds to its appeal. Unlike other life jackets, the ATMOS 40 has a comfortable and ergonomic design that makes it a comfortable option for many water activities.
The USCG-approved ATMOS 40 Automatic/Manual Inflatable PFD Life Jacket is the perfect choice for those who spend most of their time out of the water. This jacket is lightweight, cool, and comfortable. It’s the perfect choice for all-day use and water activities. The ATMOS 40’s Japanese heritage and quick drying capabilities make it a great all-around option. The ATmos 40’s unique styling gives it a distinct Japanese heritage.
The Atmos 40’s inflated design is an excellent choice for those who need a life jacket for fishing. It is lightweight and has wide straps. It is a perfect choice for those who need a life jacket that is buoyant in rough water. Its auto-inflating feature allows it to be worn without any other garments. It has a small pocket for your keys, chapstick, sunglasses etc.
- US COAST GUARD-APPROVED TYPE II PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE (PFD) inflates automatically upon water immersion via replaceable CO2 cylinder (includes 1 cylinder with purchase) or manually with a pull of the “jerk to inflate” cord or back-up oral inflation tube.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COOL AND COMFORTABLE: Life jacket’s ergonomic neoprene collar prevents chaffing, reduces moisture around the neck and dries quickly while 3D mesh through the shoulders, back, and waist conforms to the shape of the body and promotes air circulation
- LARGE EASY-ACCESS ZIPPERED FRONT POCKET is great for storing sunglasses, fishing pliers, licenses, sunscreen during boating, fishing, kayaking, angling, sailing and other on-the-water activities
- ADJUSTS TO FIT chest sizes between 30” and 56”
- 40 LBS OF BUOYANCY: 2.5x higher minimum buoyancy rating than Type III foam vest personal flotation devices
Rick is the head writer at MaydayMarine.com Rick creates product review and ranking content in the maritime industry. His focus is mainly on safety offshore at MayDayMarine.com