NRS Raku Fishing Lifejacket
** Affiliate disclosure. This web site is supported by its awesome audience. When you click or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Nitty Gritty
- Low price range $60 – $90
- Less cumbersome, belt.
- Manual activation only.
- Has a fail safe breath tube for inflation.
- Once inflated has a strap to go around neck.
NRS Raku Fishing Lifejacket
The NRS Raku fishing vest is a traditionally designed lifejacket. It has an open, ventilated thin back and is made to fit any seat. The NRS Raku is certified under the new PFD certification system, so it is approved to use on a boat’s seat. Its traditional design is a good fit for many fishermen. The vest is comfortable and easy to put on and remove.
This PFD is made specifically for anglers. It has five pockets, a tool holder pocket, and two accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closures. The design is perfect for a kayak or raft because of its thin, ventilated back and breathable construction. It is also US Coast Guard-certified, so it will protect you in the event of an emergency. It is also comfortable, ensuring the best fit.
Designed with the angler in mind, the NRS Raku PFD is lightweight, comfortable, and durable. The thick foam panels, ventilated back, and hook-and-loop closure make the NRS Raku a comfortable choice for any type of watercraft. The PFD is easy to install and can be worn by either hand without adjusting. The two accessory pockets on the front can be easily removed and replaced in case of a problem.
The NRS Raku PFD has a traditional design and is very comfortable. It comes with an adjustable strap to fit any seat, as well as two large zippered pockets. It also has a knife lash tab, which is great for holding a knife. It is dual-certified by the US Coast Guard and Transport Canada, making it a reliable choice for anglers. The NRS Raku PFD is rated for users with a chest measurement of between 76 and 106 cm.
The NRS Raku Fishing life jacket features thin foam panels and is very comfortable. It will not bunch up and is quite comfortable. The NRS Roku Fishing Lifejacket is one of the best choices for anglers. Its thin and plush foam is an ideal choice in a wearable life jacket.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It’s dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body’s shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
Rick is the head writer at MaydayMarine.com Rick creates product review and ranking content in the maritime industry. His focus is mainly on safety offshore at MayDayMarine.com